Our Information and Communications Technology (ICT) consultancy ensures technology not only meets the requirements of its users but that it is implemented and managed to realise the promised benefits.
ICT is integral to modern life and covers all aspects of society’s infrastructure including:
- Efficient online services
- Sophisticated spatial and transportation systems
- Complex communications and IT networks in buildings
Joshy Technology provides expert consultancy that covers the full life cycle of the design and implementation of these systems. We bring our expertise to ensuring that the ICT strategy is comprehensive, the design is robust, the implementation is successful and the ongoing management delivers the benefit.
This comprehensive approach covers a wide range of disciplines including enterprise architecture, business analysis, systems engineering and service management. We also understand the context that ICT sits within, whether this be a new public service or a new building, and adopt a holistic approach that engages all stakeholders and delivers fully integrated solutions.
Our deep specialist skills and knowledge include the following areas:
- Information security – We understand and implement the procedures and processes to deliver systems in some of the highest security environments.
- Identity management – We have been involved in many ground breaking systems to provide identity assurance and have developed facial recognition systems.
- Collaboration – We have played a leading role in collaboration technologies, participating in the EU initiative on innovative collaboration technologies, as well as research at Imperial College on collaboration networks.
- Geospatial – Joshy Technology’s geospatial team specialises in the capture and use of geospatial data, and in the design and implementation of Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
- ICT in construction – We are experts in designing ICT for technology rich buildings with complex user needs such as airports, hospitals and schools.
- High Integrity Systems – We have been involved in High Integrity software development for over 5 years.
- Software engineering – We take pride in our ability to rapidly design and deliver operational systems to meet our clients’ requirements. Our vendor independence and proficiency in a wide range of technologies enables us to produce solutions ranging from configured off-the-shelf systems through to bespoke mobile and web applications.
- Asset management – We provide comprehensive asset management systems to a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Software assurance – We offered a comprehensive, independent software assurance service, covering testing and qualification (Independent Verification and Validation – IV&V).
Our commitment to working in partnership with our clients is total. Providing top level technical knowledge and experience, and combining that with a listening approach means we can help any type of customer, regardless of their technology platform or business requirement.
Our approach depends on what best suits your needs. We can work alongside your in-house team adding value where needed, or manage your entire IT function from strategic direction to day to day management and support.
With over a decade of experience in delivering innovative, cost saving ICT consultancy, solutions and support, we have proved time and time again our ability to listen to our client’s business problems and issues, and then deliver up to and way beyond the promise.
Our reputation is built on having the high level expertise and understanding needed to become a strategic partner, one on which on which clients can depend to support them in making the right technology choices.